Code Wiz Katy
Katy, TX, 77494
Code Wiz is a learning center located in Katy, Texas that provides an opportunity for children to unlock their inner geniuses and connect with like-minded peers by finding their "nerd herd!"
With custom-tailored technology programs in coding and robotics, Code Wiz prepares children for a technology-driven future.
The monthly membership is available with a free, no-obligation trial class, and kids can choose from a variety of options, such as Roblox, Minecraft, Unity, Scratch, Python, Java, Robotics, 3D Printing, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, and more.
At Code Wiz, children learn to code like a pro!
Our center follows a Montessori- approach, providing student-driven, personalized learning paths for all levels.
Code Wiz's Project-Based Learning approach teaches kids to code while bringing their ideas to life.
The small coach-to-student ratio of 1:4 for ages 7-9 and 1:5 for kids 10+ ensures that every child receives individualized attention.
Our coaches are computer science specialists, certified in every camp they lead and background checked.
Code Wiz believes in making learning fun, so the coaches focus on fun, and the kids have so much fun coding that they forget they are learning an important skill.
Code Wiz is an excellent investment in your child's education.
Here are 7 reasons why:
1. Builds their confidence: As children code, they develop skills and create projects, which builds their confidence.
2. Fosters creativity: Like playing the piano, coding allows children to express themselves in a variety of ways.
3. Improves problem-solving, math, and logic skills: Children learn to take complex problems and break them down into smaller ones.
4. Builds perseverance: Making mistakes is inevitable when learning to code. Children learn to recover from those mistakes and write better code.
5. Provides an environment for socialization: As part of a group, children get to show off their work and connect with like-minded peers.
6. Competitive advantage: Possessing such in-demand skills makes children stand out to college admissions officers.
7. The robots are coming: The tech revolution is here, and coders are already in high demand.
The job titles of 2035 have not been created yet, and learning to code gives children a head start.
To learn more about Code Wiz or to book a free trial class, visit their website www.thecodewiz.com/katy-tx
- Website: https://thecodewiz.com/katy-tx