Stationed on a walkway or porch, these homemade lanterns will extend a ghostly greeting and good-bye to all your holiday visitors.
What You’ll Need:
• Clean plastic gallon milk jugs
• Black permanent marker
• Craft knife
• String of 50 clear low-wattage holiday lights
How to Make It:
• Draw ghost eyes and mouths on the jugs. Tip: Leave the caps on while you do this, so the jugs don’t dent.
• Use the craft knife to cut a half-dollar-size hole in the back of each jug (a parent’s job).
• Arrange the ghosts near each other and string the lights between them, stuffing several bulbs into each of the jugs.