Children Are Their Own Masterpieces. Getting your kids into art is very beneficial for their health and creativity and the skills they obtain can help them in aspects of school and later in life in their work. Also a lot of art classes are being cut out of schools to save money, when art is one of the most important subjects kids can learn!
- Boost creativity
- Giving the child the control over their own work gives them the opportunity to think of the impossible
- Build up self-esteem and confidence
- When a child is happy with their art work, they will feel a sense of pride and accomplishment, boosting their courage to try more new things
- Encourage hard work
- Like in the previous bullet, after accomplishing something, a person no matter how small feels like that can do more. The more hard work they put into their art, the more it will pay off as they grow older into adulthood
- Art requires a lot of tedious work and by having your child experience that a young age increases their mental stamina
- Improvement in academics
- All of the above helps in school because of the amount of effort a child can learn in the art room, they can apply into the classroom
- Express feelings in a unique way
- In every art piece, the person who created it is represented in the work. Children are able to be themselves through art and have no restrictions to who they truly are
June 09-20th (Mon.-Fri.)
- Register today! Limited to 12 artist!!!
- Painting, Drawing, Sculpting, Cartoon Prints & more!
- Day 1: Sand Art, Tie-die, Dragon Sculptures
- Day 4: Create Crazy Paintings, Clay Monsters!!
- Top quality art instruction & curriculum!
- SAVE $50 NOW with Early Bird Special
feel free to create your own custom-made party for your little one!
that can be held Fridays or Saturdays in our professional art studio or at your location. For more info and a party schedule, check out our website!
Why We’re Different:
- We promote empowerment and self-assurance.
- We teach acceptance and kindness.
- We nurture individuality and differences.
- We involve parents and family members.
- We guide healthy expression through the arts.
- We use an Art Therapy Model.
- We have small class sizes.
- We provide hands-on art education and projects.
- We give ample one-on-one attention to our kids.
- We are a fully functioning professional art studio.
- Young Picassos IS NOT an academic institution.
- Young Picassos IS NOT a daycare.
- Young Picassos IS NOT a waste of your time and money.
- Young Picassos IS an investment in your child’s future.