If you are into DIY projects and saving money, or just doing DIY projects to save money then you will love this list of “Household Products You’ll Never Have to Buy Again” by Buzzfeed.
- Dish washing Detergent: 1 cup borax, 1 cup washing soda (or baking soda will work, as well), 1/2 cup citric acid, and 1/2 cup of kosher salt as a scrubbing agent. Use vinegar as your rinsing agent.
- Body Wash: Get the full directions here.
- Mouthwash: You’ll need aloe vera juice, water, witch hazel, baking soda, and peppermint essential oil. It should last for up to 2 weeks. Full directions here.
- Laundry Detergent: Laundry detergent is SO expensive these days. Save money with this easy recipe.
- Deodorant: This supposedly works better (but applies differently because it creates a cream you have to rub onto your armpits) than heavy-duty store-bought deodorant. Get the directions here.
- Febreeze: You’ll need liquid fabric softener, baking soda, and warm tap water. Get the directions here.
Click here for 20+ DIY Household products.