The critically acclaimed and family loved Lego Movie has grossed over $425 million at the box-office and reintroduced the timeless toys to a lot people. If you have want to show off your love for Legos and try something new and fun for Easter then try this DIY Project – Lego Easter Eggs by ItsAlwaysAutumn.com.
Start by downloading the free printable sheet of LEGO graphics by CLICKING HERE:
Print the sheet on sticker photo paper or preferably Tattoo Paper.
- Trim around your design, leaving a small border around it as shown.
- Peel off the clear plastic portion. As you peel, you should see adhesive on your printed design.
- Place the design where you want it on your egg.
- Cover the tattoo with a damp cloth, gently pressing down to form the tattoo paper to the curve of the egg. Wait 10-15 seconds.
- Carefully remove the paper, leaving your design on the egg.
You can view more pictures and read more about the DIY project at ItsAlwaysAutumn.com