I know these tiny burritos were made for tiny hamsters but me and my “tiny” kids would love to stuff our cheeks with them. Well, I guess it would take a lot of these to stuff our cheeks.
Speaking of kid friendly burritos, my kids love these PB&J Banana ones. Enjoy!
- 2 Mission Small / Fajita Flour Tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker’s Strawberry Jam, Jelly, or Preserves
- 2 bananas, peeled
- Place tortillas on a paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on each tortilla. Add 1 tablespoon jelly to each tortilla.
- Place the banana near the edge of the tortilla and fold up the ends of the tortilla. Roll-up and enjoy!
Burrito recipe by Culinary.com