LEAP into monthly subscription boxes that create a love of literacy in your children by combining a beautiful book, amazing homemade play dough and supplies, engaging sensory tub filler, and a meaningful phonological awareness activity.
Each month, your child will receive book-themed materials that promote oral language and comprehension, strengthen fine motor and gross motor muscles, build phonological awareness, spark the imagination, and most importantly…create a love of literacy in your child!
Monthly subscription packages for kids 0-16+ with a goal of inspiring kids to see themselves as scientists, artists, creators, and makers.
5 different lines for different ages and interests:
- Cricket Crate (for young toddlers)
- Koala Crate (for children 3-4 years)
- Kiwi Crate (for 5-8 years)
- Doodle Crate (for kids aged 9-16+ interested in art and design)
- Tinker Crate (for kids aged 9-16+ interested in science and engineering)
- Atlas Crate (to inspire global citizens)
Little Passports is a globally-inspired educational subscription for kids of all ages. Most of their boxes focus on exploring different cultures and around the world and within the US and include papercraft projects and reading and other activities– but they also have a box entirely focused on science experiments!
- Early Explorers (recommended ages 3-5)
- World Edition (recommended ages 6-10)
- USA Edition (recommended ages 7-12)
- Science Expeditions (recommended ages 9+)
Children’s Literature Subscription
Bookroo is a children’s literature subscription box with options for various age ranges. They send info about their selections each month, with additional ideas for learning and activities, too. They also let you alternate between picture and board books each month, which is great if you have children in different age groups (although not available for chapter books).
- Board Books (for ages 0-2.5)
- Picture Books (for ages 2.5-6)
- Chapter Books (for ages 7-10)