- 5-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts about 3 pounds
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite alfredo sauce. Homemade or store-bought. I linked above to a recipe I love!
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients except the chicken in a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Add in the chicken and coat with the sauce.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker and use two forks to fully shred.
- Return shredded chicken to the slow cooker and coat in the sauce.
- To assemble the sandwiches, top with more sun dried tomatoes, shaved parmesan, and spinach.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.thecookierookie.com