- 1 bag (10 oz) frozen white rice (1 1/2 cups cooked rice)
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen whole kernel sweet corn
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cups finely shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 box (20 oz) frozen taquitos (beef in corn tortillas)
- Chopped fresh cilantro, sliced green onions, chopped tomatoes, sour cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook rice as directed on bag.
- In large bowl, stir cooked rice, frozen corn, beans, taco seasoning mix, enchilada sauce and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese until well blended; transfer to baking dish.
- Top mixture with taquitos. Bake for 35 minutes, top with remaining ½ cup cheese and bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted and taquitos are heated through. Serve with remaining ingredients.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.pillsbury.com