- 1 french baguette
- 8 oz soft goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh blackberries plus more for garnish
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted pecans
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Prepare your bread by slicing the baguette into thin slices (less than 1/2 inch). Spread across a large cookie sheet. Place inside oven and let toast for about 5 minutes, or until crispy. Set aside.
- Place goat cheese, blackberries, thyme, and honey in a medium sized bowl. Completely mix until the entire mixture is purple, and ingredients are well blended. Spread approximately 2 tbsp of mixture over each slice of baguette.
- Top with pecans, and whole blackberries. Serve at room temperature.
- Goat cheese mixture can be made ahead and stored in the fridge.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.wholesomelicious.com