Recipe By:jefners3 “This is a good way to get the morning going. Just give yourself about an hour. They are filling and versatile. Kids can also help some.”
- cooking spray
- 18 refrigerated biscuits (unbaked)
- 8 ounces breakfast sausage
- 7 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup mild shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 18 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Roll out biscuit dough on a lightly floured surface to form 5-inch rounds. Place each round in the prepared muffin cups, pressing into the base and sides to form a dough cup.
- Cook and stir sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned and cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes; drain fat. Spoon sausage into dough cups.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until well-beaten. Pour egg mixture into each dough cup, filling each just below the top of the biscuit dough. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top of egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and biscuit dough is golden, 15 to 18 minutes.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 Allrecipes.com