- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 c. Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 4 c. cooked brown rice
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 c. baby spinach
- 1 tbsp. Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- 1 tsp. Toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a large baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes and onion with 1 tablespoon of oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium- high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Season chicken with garlic powder, ginger, salt, and pepper. Cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Let rest 10 minutes, then slice.
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, and honey. Whisk in sesame oil and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil until smooth.
- Divide rice among four bowls and top each with sweet potato mixture, chicken, avocado, and baby spinach. Sprinkle with cilantro and sesame seeds and drizzle with dressing before serving.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com