- 18 ounces fresh cheese tortellini
- handful fresh basil leaves sliced thin
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese (bite-sized balls or cubed)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced or crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Bring pot of lightly salted water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions, and drain. Rinse pasta gently with cool water until it’s still warm but not steaming hot.
- Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Add cooked pasta, basil, tomatoes, and mozzarella to the bowl containing the dressing. Gently stir to evenly coat and combine the pasta salad.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 wearychef.com