- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup white baking chips
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cookie dough, pecans, chips, cranberries and vanilla. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake until lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2020 www.tasteofhome.com