- 6 lb. mixed apples, peeled, cored, and sliced (about 12 apples)
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- Add all ingredients to a bowl of a crockpot and toss to combine. Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours or until apples are deeply golden and falling apart.
- Using an immersion blender or regular blender, blend apples until smooth. If using a regular blender, pause to remove lid every so often to let steam escape.
- Pour apple butter into jars and let cool to room temperature. Cover and store in refrigerator.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com