- 1/2 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 c. sweet Thai chili sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1″ fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 to 4 1/2 lb. chicken drumsticks
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, chicken broth, chili sauce, Sriracha, brown sugar, and lime juice. Stir in ginger and garlic.
- Place drumsticks in a large resealable back. Pour over marinade and seal. Marinate 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Pour drumsticks and marinade into slow cooker and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 5 or 6.
- When drumsticks are tender and cooked through, preheat broiler to high. Transfer drumsticks to a large foil-lined baking sheet and broil until golden and crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds and serve hot.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com