- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 can (19 oz) red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (28 oz) fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, drained
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thirds
- 2 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 1/3 c. cheddar cheese, plus more for serving
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- Sour cream, for serving
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
- Sliced lime, for serving
- Crushed tortilla chips, for serving
- Combine onion, spices, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken and broth in the bowl of your Crock-Pot. Stir together to combine all ingredients. Set on high and cook for 3 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from Crock-Pot and shred. Return to pot and stir in cheese and cream. Stir and place on low until cheese is melted.
- Serve into bowls and top with sour cream, cilantro, crushed chips, more cheddar and a slice of lime if desired.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com