- 2 racks baby back ribs about 3-4 lbs
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup water
BBQ Rib Sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup your favorite BBQ Sauce
- Combine all rub ingredients (below).
- Remove silver membrane from the back of the ribs. Rub front and back of the ribs with spice mixture.
- Place onion, sliced garlic, water and ribs in a slow cooker.
- Cook ribs on high 4 hours or low 8 hours or until fork tender.
- Preheat broiler. Combine ketchup, chili sauce and barbecue sauce.
- Brush ribs with sauce mixture and broil (or grill) 3-5 minutes or until charred.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2020 www.spendwithpennies.com