- 1 1/2 Pounds flank steak
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup white wine
- 1/4 Cup cooking sherry
- 1 Teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1 Teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 T. peanut butter
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 2 cups of frozen chopped broccoli
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
1. Cut flank steak evenly into 5 pieces.
2. Place steak in Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
3. Mix all other ingredients other than the broccoli and pour over steak in Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
4. Cover; cook on Low for 6 hours.
5. The last hour of cooking, stir in chopped broccoli.
6. Sir well to combine the sauce, meat, and broccoli.
7. Cover; cook one hour longer or until broccoli is tender.
8. Slice into bite-sized pieces and serve with white rice.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2020 www.crock-pot.com