- 2 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 (15.5-oz.) cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (4-oz.) cans green chiles
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. frozen corn
- Sour cream
- Sliced avocado
- Thinly sliced jalapeño
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Add broth, beans, chicken, green chiles, onion, garlic, jalapeño, oregano, and cumin to the bowl of your slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours, until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from chili and shred. Use a potato masher to gently mash about 1/3 of the beans before returning chicken to slow cooker. Stir in shredded chicken and corn and cover and season with more salt and pepper if needed. Leave slow cooker on warm until ready to serve.
- To serve, top with sour cream, avocado, jalapeño, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com