- 1 loaf (10 3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed and cubed
- 2 large bananas, cut into 1-inch slices
- metal or soaked wooden skewers
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ice cream
- desired toppings
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Alternately thread cake and bananas on skewers.
- In small bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Brush mixture over kabobs.
- Place kabobs on greased rack and grill for up to 1 minute, turning once.
- Serve with ice cream and desired toppings.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.culinary.net