- 3 cups Chicken or Turkey Broth
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Cut in 6 pieces
- 1 (7 oz) can Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1 (0.6 oz) packet Zesty Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 12 oz Bow Tie Pasta (farfalle)
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3 cups Leftover Turkey Meat, chopped or shredded
- Pour the broth into the inner liner pot of your pressure cooker.
- Add the cream cheese pieces and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle in the Italian dressing mix.
- Pour in the bow tie pasta and spread it out evenly, but don’t stir it.
- Pour the cream over the pasta, then spread the cream of chicken soup over the pasta. Do not stir.
- Close the lid and set the steam release knob to the Sealing position.
- Press the Pressure Cook/Manual button or dial and then the +/- button and select 5 minutes (if you use a different pasta, try half the time on the package directions). The pot will take a few minutes to get to pressure.
- When the cook time has finished, do a controlled Quick Release of the pressure. (A controlled quick release is when you open the valve a little at a time to be sure no soup/sauce is going to spew out along with the steam when you release it. By starting out slowly and releasing the steam in bursts, you can avoid the mess! use a wooden spoon handle, or silicone oven mitts to avoid a steam burn.)
- When the pin in the lid drops down, open the lid and stir the pasta.
- Add the leftover turkey meat and stir until the cream cheese and turkey meat is well incorporated. Then let sit for a few minutes for the turkey to warm through and the sauce to thicken.
- Serve with a garnish of chopped fresh parsley.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.simplyhappyfoodie.com