- 5 Tablespoons tea containing butterfly pea (we used this tea which had a slight coconut taste)
- 10 cups boiling water
- 1 cup lemon juice or lemonade
- Sugar or honey, as desired
- Star sprinkles
- Prepare the tea at least one hour in advance and allow to cool.
- Boil water, add the butterfly pea-containing tea and let steep at least 5 minutes.
- Remove tea leaves and allow tea to cool for at least 15 minutes. Then place the pitcher of tea in the fridge to cool completely.
- Fill tall glasses with ice and fill 3/4 of the way with iced butterfly pea tea.
- Stir your sweetener of choice into the lemon juice (sugar, honey or other).
- Pour about 1/4 cup sweetened lemon juice into each glasses and watch the color change.
- Add star sprinkles, if desired, to complete the galaxy effect and enjoy!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.inthekidskitchen.com