- 1 can (15 ounces) READ 3 or 4 Bean Salad
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cucumber (4-5 inches long) cut in half lengthwise then thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons prepared hummus
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon za’atar seasoning blend
- Drain bean salad. Discard liquid. Place bean salad in large bowl.
- Add tomatoes, cucumber, onions, parsley, mint, garlic and red pepper flakes to bean salad. Toss to combine.
- To make dressing: In bowl, combine hummus, lemon juice and za’atar seasoning.
- Add dressing to salad just before serving; toss to combine well. Serve immediately or chilled.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.readsalads.com