- 5 tbsp.
- extra-virgin olive oil5 tbsp.
- lemon juice1/4 c.
- freshly chopped parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper2 lb.
- Brussels sprouts, halved and thinly sliced (about 8 cups)1/2 c.
- chopped toasted almonds1/2 c.
- pomegranate seeds
- Shaved Parmesan, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper until combined.
- Add Brussels sprouts and toss until completely coated.
- Let sit, tossing occasionally, for at least 20 minutes and up to 4 hours before serving.
- Fold in almonds and pomegranate seeds and garnish with shaved Parmesan before serving.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com