- 1 pound (4 cups) chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 package (16 ounces, 14×9-inch sheets) frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 13×9-in. baking dish with cooking spray. Combine walnuts and cinnamon.
- Unroll phyllo dough. Layer two sheets of phyllo in prepared pan; brush with butter. Repeat with six more sheets of phyllo, brushing every other one with butter. (Keep remaining phyllo covered with a damp towel to prevent it from drying out.)
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup nut mixture in pan; drizzle with 2 tablespoons honey. Add two more phyllo sheets, brushing with butter; sprinkle another 1/2 cup nut mixture and 2 tablespoons honey over phyllo. Repeat layers six times. Top with remaining phyllo sheets, brushing every other one with butter.
- Using a sharp knife, score surface to make 24 squares. Bake until golden brown and crisp, 25-30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 1 hour or before serving.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2020 www.tasteofhome.com