- 1 package (14.3 ounces) Oreo cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips, melted
- 15 mini Oreo cookies (1.5 ounces)
- 30 Rolo candies, unwrapped (6.5 ounces)
- Assorted sprinkles for eyes, nose and mouth
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add cream cheese; pulse just until blended. Refrigerate, covered, until firm enough to shape.
- Shape mixture into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Freeze, covered, several hours or overnight.
- Dip balls in melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Return to pans. Disassemble Oreo cookie sandwiches. Remove and discard filling or save for another use. Top dipped ball with a cookie and attach one Rolo candy to the top of each miniature Oreo with melted white baking chips to make a hat. Let stand until set. Make snowman face with sprinkles. Store in covered containers in the refrigerator.