- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. freshly minced ginger
- 4 oz. shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 6 c. chicken broth low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14-oz.) can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1″ pieces
- Juice of 1 lime
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Chili oil, for garnish (optional)
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then add mushrooms and cook until soft, about 6 minutes.
- Add broth, coconut milk, and fish sauce and bring to a boil. Add chicken, reduce heat, and simmer until chicken is no longer pink, about 15 minutes. Turn off heat and stir in lime juice.
- Garnish with cilantro and chili oil (if using) before serving.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com