1 Pound ground beef
½ Onion, very finely diced
Salt and Pepper to taste
½ Teaspoon garlic powder
1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
¼ Cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ Cup breadcrumbs (seasoned or plain based on your preference)
2 Cups of your Favorite Pasta Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients except pasta sauce in a bowl and mix well.
2. Roll meat mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls (about 32 meatballs)
3. Place meatballs in the insert of Stovetop-Safe DuraCeramic™ slow cooker from Crock-Pot® over medium-high heat.
4. Brown meatballs on all sides.
(If you do not have this model, you can brown your meatballs in a skillet.)
5. Turn off stove.
6. Use potholders and drain any fat.
7. Place the insert into the Crock-Pot® slow cooker base.
8. Pour 2 Cups of your favorite pasta sauce over top and CAREFULLY stir. (Don’t break the meatballs!)
9. Cover and cook on Low for 5 hours or High for 3 hours.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2020 www.crock-pot.com