Enjoy a single-serving, chocolatey brownie in a mug in no time with my 1 Minute Microwave Mug Brownie recipe!
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons flavorless oil (canola oil/coconut oil/sunflower oil)
- 3 tablespoons water
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons chocolate chips
- In a microwavable mug (roughly 1 cup measurement) mix together all of the ingredients.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- If you don’t want to cook them off straight away, then place them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds. (Timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary). Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream & enjoy!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 biggerbolderbaking.com