- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 2 tbsp arrowroot or tapioca starch
- 4 tbsp melted ghee or grass fed butter
- 3 tbsp Frank’s Hot Sauce, plus more if desired
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat the air-fryer to 370 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. In a medium sized bowl, toss the florets with oil, and coat them with arrowroot starch.
- When the air fryer is ready, shake off any excess starch from the cauliflower, and place inside the basket. Set the timer for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the excess starch, melted ghee, and hot sauce in the same mixing bowl and set aside. Once the cauliflower is done, toss them back into the bowl and coat them well with the sauce.
- Place the florets back into the basket, and bump up the temperature to 380 degrees. Cook for another 6 minutes, and remove.
- Brush with additional hot sauce if desired, and serve with ranch or creamy avocado dressing.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.wholesomelicious.com