- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the rolled oats and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the banana.
- Combine the banana and liquid ingredients together.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a muffin pan.
- Bake oatmeal cups for about 25 minutes, or until edges are slightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy, or store in refrigerator for up to two weeks!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 www.jaroflemons.com