• 4 slices whole-grain bread, lightly toasted
• 1 avocado, sliced
• 1 cup sliced mushrooms
• 1/3 cup sliced toasted almonds
• 1 tomato, sliced
• 4 slices Swiss cheese
1. Preheat the oven broiler.
2. Lay the toasted bread out on a baking sheet. Top each slice of bread with 1/4 of the avocado, mushrooms, almonds, and tomato slices. Top each with a slice of Swiss cheese.
3. Broil the open-face sandwiches until the cheese melts and begins to bubble, about 2 minutes. Serve the sandwiches warm.
Recipe by Ornery curtesy of www.allrecipes.com