- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup salsa, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce, guacamole and additional sour cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll one tube crescent dough and separate into two rectangles; press perforations to seal. Repeat with second tube. In a bowl, combine salsa, sour cream and taco seasoning. Spoon chicken onto the left side of each rectangle; top with salsa mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, 13-15 minutes. Cut in half. Serve with salsa and desired toppings.
Test Kitchen tips
- Take extra care when pressing the crescent dough to seal the perforations. Patch any thin spots to prevent the filling from leaking while they bake.
- Make these more fun and delicious with a dipping sauce. Try salsa, guacamole, sour cream or ranch dressing.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 www.tasteofhome.com