- Cooking spray, for Crock-Pot
- 1 large brioche (or challah), preferably day-old
- 8 large eggs
- 2 c. half-and-half
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- small pinch nutmeg
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Powdered sugar, for serving
- Lightly grease the inside of Crock-Pot with cooking spray. Slice brioche into thick slices then quarter each slice. Place bread in Crock-Pot.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, half-and-half, sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, vanilla, salt and nutmeg and beat until well combined. Pour egg mixture over bread, folding bread gently to make sure each piece is coated.
- Cook on low for 2 ½ to 3 hours, until the French toast is warm and cooked through.
- Serve warm with maple syrup and powdered sugar.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 www.delish.com