This Easter, decorate this cute little cupcake basket with jelly beans.
What you’ll need:
• 1 dozen cupcakes (you can make with box cake mix)
• 1 bag jelly beans
• 2 cups white icing
• Sweetened coconut, colored with green food coloring
How to make them:
1. First, frost the cupcakes with white icing. Bend a pipe cleaner or a piece of red licorice into an arch and push the ends into the sides of each cupcake.
2. Shake the shredded coconut in a stainless steel bowl. Sprinkle on food coloring bit by bit, mixing vigorously to distribute the color.
3. Place a pinch of shredded coconut on each iced cupcake. Now place three jelly beans on the “nest” of coconut.
4. Tie a small ribbon bow on the pipe cleaner or licorice handle at a jaunty angle.
5. Put one cupcake basket by each place setting at Easter brunch or give them as gifts.