- Cooking spray, for pan
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- 3/4 c. shredded Cheddar
- 3/4 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Hot sauce, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425° and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add chicken and toss with lime juice, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Assemble quesadillas: Using a paring knife, cut a Jack-o-Lantern pattern into 4 flour tortillas.
- Sprinkle chicken and cheese onto remaining 4 tortillas, and top with Jack-o-Lanterns. Place quesadillas onto baking sheet, brush with oil, and bake until cheese is melty and tortillas are golden, 15 minutes.
- Serve with hot sauce.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 www.delish.com