A roasted pork tenderloin meets a mouth watering maple rosemary glaze and it’s a match made in heaven. And there are no words for how good the potatoes are.
- 1 (2-lb.) boneless pork tenderloin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lb. baby potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 c. plus tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Season tenderloin on both sides with salt and pepper. Place potatoes in a 9”-x-13” baking dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Place tenderloin on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ½ cup oil, maple syrup, garlic, mustard, rosemary, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper then brush over tenderloin.
- Roast for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and tenderloin is cooked through. Internal temperature should read 145°.
- Garnish with more rosemary to serve.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 www.delish.com