A rolled up version of your favorite food.
- 1 tube crescent roll dough
- 4 mozzarella sticks, halved
- 1/2 c. pepperoni
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Marinara, for dunking
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles. Top each triangle with an even layer of pepperoni then place a halved mozzarella stick on the wider end of the triangle and roll it up. Transfer crescents to the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush each crescent with olive oil then sprinkle with oregano and Parmesan. Bake until the crescents are golden and the cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with marinara for dunking.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 Delish.com