- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4″ pieces
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. frozen peas
- 4 c. cooked white rice
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Add eggs and let sit for a few seconds before lightly scrambling and folding the egg mixture over itself. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining tablespoon oil then add onion and carrot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender. Add the ground pork to the skillet and season with salt and pepper, then cook until the pork is no longer pink and is starting to caramelize. Stir in the ginger, garlic, and peas and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the rice then stir in the soy sauce, hoisin, green onions, and sesame oil. Toss to combine then fold in scrambled eggs. Serve immediately.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 www.delish.com