- 1 extra-large, tasty apple (Honeycrisp, Pink Lady, Braeburn, and Fuji work well)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 225ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Core the apple and use a mandoline slicer to slice it between 1/8- and 1/4-inch thick. (If you don’t have a slicer, don’t worry, you can do it by hand too!) Place the apple slices in a large bowl.
- Combine the spices in a small pinch bowl. Sprinkle the spices over the apple rings and use your hands to gently toss to coat.
- Transfer the apple slices to the baking sheet. Bake the apples for 60-90 minutes, or until they’re dried and shriveled, but still tender.
This recipe is easy to double; just make sure you rotate the baking sheets halfway through the baking time. The baking time can vary depending on how thick your slices are, so check your apple rings often!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 ohmyveggies.com