- 13 oz. smoked sausage
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 oz. sun-dried tomatoes, julienned and dry packed
- 8 oz. penne
- 2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 c. half-and-half
- 1/2 c. Grated Gruyère
- 2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Slice sausage into 1/4″ thick rounds, then set aside. In a deep, 12″ skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and sausage and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook one minute more, stirring constantly. Add sun-dried tomatoes, penne, chicken broth, and half-and-half and turn heat to high.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Stir, cover, and cook, 12 minutes. Fold in cheese and parsley and serve immediately.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2018 www.delish.com