According to the folks at LawnStarter, they reviewed Google search activity from November 2013 to November 2018 for the term “Christmas lights.” Earning a Google Trends score of 79, Houston was well represented.
Here are a few of HFM picks for Best Residential Holiday Lights…
- River Oaks – Enter River Oaks from Kirby at Shepherd or Westheimer
- Woodland Heights and the Heights – Drive within the area bordered by I-10, Heights Boulevard and 19th Street to I-45, and streets of Bayland and Highland
- Shepherd Park and Candlelight Park – Start north of West 43rd Street on either side of Ella Boulevard
- Spring Shadows – At the end of Kemp Forest (off Gessner) and along the 3000 block of Quincannon Lane
- The Woodlands – Panther Creek and Alden Bridge neighborhoods
- Briargrove – Westheimer (near San Felipe and Chimney Rock)
- Prestonwood Forest – Start at Prestonwood Forest Drive, just off Highway 249.
- Franck’s Christmas Light Show in Copperfield – Located at 15923 Viney Creek.
- Schultz Holiday Lights in Spring – Located at 19827 Rose Dawn Lane.
- Christmas Katy – Located at 24603 Stoughton Court off I-10 and Pin Oak in West Houston.
- Green Tee Terrace Subdivision in Pearland – Located off FM 518 and Country Club.
- Pecan Grove in Richmond
- Candy Cane Court and other neighborhoods in Atascocita – Pinehurst, Walden, Eagle Springs, and Summerwood neighborhoods.