If you’re a soon to be momma, this list is just for you! We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite products every expectant & nursing mom needs.
1. Get your hands on some good stretch mark cream or oil and lather up that bump! We are loving Shea Moisture’s Stretch Mark Intensive Repair Oil because it’s packed with skin-saving essential fatty acids, antioxidants, phytosterols and naturally occurring omegas to nourish and deeply hydrate stressed skin. You’re going to want to use it more than twice a day because it smells so delicious and feels great…so you might want to go ahead and just buy a few bottles of this stuff. $15.
2. Whether sitting on the couch, sleeping through the night, or soothing your growing bump, the Boppy Body Pillow is perfect for expecting moms. $60.
3. With the Sonoline Fetal Doppler, soon to be parents can hear baby’s heartbeat right from the comfort of their own home. $37.
4. Belly Bandit’s Upsie Belly support band perfectly molds to your shape providing immediate relief and support. It also comes with a hot/cold gel pack that fits neatly into a built-in pocket. Available in Black or Cream. $70.
5. Designed to emulate the contours of the female form, Belly Bandit’s patented B.F.F. features latex-free, eco-friendly material, corset-inspired construction and six support panels that help you regain your pre-baby body! The BFF is especially ideal for petite or short-waisted women. Available in Brown or Cream. $80.
6. Whether you’re working at the office or resting on the sofa with your ipad, protect baby from everyday radiation with the belly blanket from Belly Armor. $70.
7. The Back Buddy helps alleviate common back pain during and after pregnancy while also providing great support for holding or feeding your baby. $90.
8. Preggie Pops are a lifesaver if you’re suffering with the dreaded morning sickness in the first trimester. $4.
9. Know just how much your baby has nursed with the Momsense Smart Breastfeeding Meter. Simply attach the small baby safe sensor to your little one while feeding, and the app shows milk intake and other helpful nursing reports. This product is definitely a must have for new moms. $89.
10. We love this cozy, comfy and stylish outfit from JoJo Maman Bebe, and it’s absolutely perfect for the cooler weather. Stripe Maternity & Nursing Cardigan $80. Maternity & Nursing Secret Support Top $40. Super Stretch Maternity Skinny Jeans $60.
11. This chic and flattering, zigzag dress from Milk Nursingwear can be worn throughout your pregnancy and afterwards for nursing. $52.
12. This season, pair this pocketed short sleeve shirtdress with anything (including your growing bump)! The Loyal Hana Cybelle Dress also includes discreetly hidden zipper openings for feeding. $118.
13. No one will ever know this cute and cozy hoodie is for nursing! We love this classic basic from Bun Maternity allowing moms to breastfeed in a snap. $77.
14. Enjoy the Bravado Body Silk Seamless Nursing Cami while pregnant or nursing. You’ll love the support and luxurious material so much you’ll never want to take it off. $55.
15. Nurse anytime, anywhere with this multi-use nursing cover. It can also be used as a carseat cover, shopping cart cover and a super cute infinity scarf! $35. coveredgoods.com
16. Coobie Nursing Bras might be one of the most amazing bras you’ll ever buy. Ultra comfortable, supportive, and inexpensive. $22.