From some of the hottest baby gear to those adorable nursery items you can’t resist, we’re excited to share a few of our favorite baby products we’re in love with right now.
1. The Nuna Leaf is similar to a bouncer but different because it sways baby calmly from side to side (sort of like a falling leaf). You can use the leaf as a baby lounger, a baby’s floor seat, or to help lull baby to sleep. One of our favorite things is that it has a huge weight capacity and can be used from birth to well over 100 pounds! That’s right, your toddler can even have a fun seating option to read a book or watch their favorite show. It’s lightweight and easy to move room to room, and the super soft seat insert is 100% organic which can easily be removed for washing. $220.
2. Your little one will have fun snuggling up with this adorable handcrafted knit toy from Blabla Kids. Their selection is incredible! Choose from alpaca, fox, raccoon, mermaid, owl, wolf and 60 others. $56.
3. This is the only swaddle blanket you’ll need! The Ollie Swaddle is specially designed to soothe fussy babies and improve the quality of their sleep. You’ll love the moisture-wicking fabric (so baby doesn’t sweat or get too hot) plus the velcro closure makes it super easy-peasy to use. This product also has an opening at the bottom so you don’t even have to fully unwrap your cute little one for those late-night, sleep-deprived diaper changes. $59.
4. We love this adorable “Smoother Than a Fresh Jar of Skippy” onesie. Both the quality and fabric are fabulous and it’s a great gender neutral option. $22.
5. The DockATot Deluxe is amazing for baby to not only sleep in it, but also for tummy time, play time, and even to lounge in it throughout the day. It’s also makes a great light-weight travel buddy for those sleepover nights away from home. What is it about the DockATot that babies love? I’m pretty sure they’re not as excited as mom is about its gorgeous design and luxurious look. Your little one will be so relaxed in the DockATot and the all around bumper makes them feel secure, comfortable and content as if recreating how they felt in the womb. If using the DockATot as a co-sleeper, your baby won’t be rolling around as they might in other co-sleeper options. Knowing they’re safe and snug, this product gives you a peace of mind when baby is sleeping. Plus, the cover is removable for wash and they offer different cover colors & patterns to choose from if you want to switch it out. $185.
6. Nothing says lovable like this little rocking sheep. The rocker is from JoJo Maman Bébé and has a super soft wooly coat. It’s both decorative and functional and just might become the most used toy in the house! $139.
7. These board books from BabyLit feature characters and plots from classic literature while teaching about math, the natural world, and other basic concepts. So cute! Options include: Alice in Wonderland, Pride & Prejudice, Don Quixote, Les Miserables, Sherlock Holmes & other favorites. $10.
8. We absolutely adore this posh Alpaca Blanket from Petite Vigogne. It’s a luxurious hand-crocheted 100% alpaca baby blanket that makes an amazing baby shower gift. The alpaca material feels so soft and has a gentle buttery feel. The blanket will also make stunning piece in your nursery. Shown here in grey heather, but also comes in an oatmeal heather. $199.
9. Tuck your baby in this wrap-style carrier from Solly Baby and be prepared to fall in love! It’s so comfortable and comes in a variety of colors and patterns. We love this one in natural & grey stripe. $65.
10. Does it get any cuter than these cherry overalls from Finn and Vince? From their unique rompers, bonnets and onesies we think all of their products are just darling! $25.
Sign Up For Our Baby Enewsletters!
Free, weekly enews delivered straight to your inbox with the hottest products, pregnancy & parenting information, plus events & activities for your little one.