There are a lot of great things about living in Houston. We have amazing restaurants, good schools, a huge array of arts and culture to expose ourselves and the kids to and an abundance of green spaces to enjoy the outdoors with our family. However, with all of that green space comes my least favorite part about this area, the allergies. With spring just getting started and the pine trees sending out their pollen in the hoards, breathing has gotten to be a difficult task for many of us I’m sure. I take allergy meds to help calm down the symptoms, but they never fully go away. Of course, it doesn’t help that I have a house full of dogs, cats and kids that constantly love to bring the great outdoors, indoors. And now with the COVID-19 epidemic in play, we are forced to be home and indoors more often, so air quality has become a top priority. Making the investment in a good air purifier is going to be helpful for so many people during this uncertain time. After some research on different air purifiers, I decided to give the Molekule Air purifier a try.
Here’s why I love my Molekule Air Purifier
- It comes with a 30-day home trial and a 100% refund if you’re unhappy.
- The Molekule uses Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO) to clean air. PECO works at the molecular level to destroy pollutants in the air.
- Captures and destroys a wider range of ultra-small particles, including: Chemicals floating in the air aka volatile organic compounds (VOCs), Bacteria & Viruses, Mold and Allergens (ex. dust, pollen, and pet dander).
- The Molekule Air cleans up to 600 sq. ft. while the Molekule mini cleans up to 250 sq. ft.
- It is Wifi enabled, so I can control it with an app on my smart phone.
- It has different fan modes so when I want quiet, I just switch it over to silent and I don’t even hear it working in the background.
- I can check the filter quality easily on my phone, so I know when it’s time to order a replacement.
- Out of the box, it only takes the Molekule Air about an hour to fully clean the air in my room.
- It’s mobile! The Molekule Air and Mini comes with a handle attached so it can easily be lifted and moved from room to room when you’re on a mission to clean the air in your whole home.
- The Molekule has a beautiful, sleek design that saves space and isn’t an eye sore.
As you can see, there are lots of good benefits and perks to trying the Molekule Air, but does it work? I can say without hesitation, YES! I’ve noticed a big difference not only in myself but my kids as well. I can leave the office and have my eyes burning and watering all the way home, but when I walk in the house, I get instant relief. My dogs running around the house no longer leave me constantly sneezing and the air smells fresh all of the time. My family survived the last 3 months without getting sick. Before we got the Molekule Air, without fail one of us was always down for the count. For me, now that we are forced indoors more due to the COVID-19 pandemic, fresh air in my home has become even more important. The Molekule Air kills viruses and bacteria. Interested in learning more about the Molekule, head over to their website (https://molekule.com/) and check out both the Molekule Air and Molekule Mini, they are sure to help you breathe easier!