- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Taco seasoning
Cream cheese & sour cream layer:
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 8 oz Plain cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tbsp Taco seasoning (to taste)
- 1 cup Iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 large Bell pepper (diced)
- 1 medium Roma tomato (diced)
- 1/4 cup Red onion (diced)
- 3 tbsp Black olives (sliced, drained)
- Cilantro (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the beef, breaking apart with a spatula, for about 8-10 minutes, until browned.
- Add the water and taco seasoning. Stir fry for 2-5 minutes, until the extra water evaporates and taco meat forms. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together the sour cream and cream cheese. Beat in the taco seasoning. (You can add more seasoning to taste if you like.)
- Spread the beef in a single layer in an 8×8 square glass casserole dish.
- Drop dollops of the sour cream mixture over the beef and gently spread with a spatula.
- Top with lettuce, shredded cheese, bell peppers, red onions, tomatoes, and black olives, in that order.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2020 www.wholesomeyum.com