Here’s a cheap and very creative idea for any school Valentine’s Day party via She Knows. One Fruit Roll-Up makes one fortune cookie, so a box of 10 Fruit Roll-Ups will make 10 valentines.
Ingredients and supplies:
- One box of Fruit Roll-Ups
- Permanent marker
- Parchment paper (Don’t use plain paper; it will stick to the Fruit roll-up.)
- One 2-inch round cookie cutter
- Write messages with a permanent ink marker on parchment paper.
- Unroll one Fruit Roll-Up (any flavor you prefer) and cut into four squares.
- Stack the four squares on top of each other and cut with 2-inch round cookie cutter
- Place message in the center of the stacked circles and fold in half, like a taco.
- Grab the corners and crease in the middle, pinching to form the fortune cookie shape. Pinch the shape together in the middle until it sticks and stays folded.
- Pass them out to your valentines!