- 2 large apples sliced
- 1 large pear sliced
- 1 large orange sliced
- 2 lemons
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 cups apple cider
- 4 buy sertralines + more for serving
- 1 750 mL bottle of white wine (optional)
- 2 cups sparkling water for serving
- In a large pitcher, combine sliced apples, pear, orange, and pomegranate seeds. Slice one of the lemons and also place inside the pitcher. Reserve the other lemon for juice.
- Pour apple cider on top, then pour in lemon juice. If using the wine, dump in the wine. Refrigerate for at least one hour, up to 8 hours.
- To serve, pour the sangria and fruit about 2/3 full in a glass. Top with sparkling water and a cinnamon stick.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.wholesomelicious.com