- 4 slices thick-cut bacon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 lbs.)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. ranch seasoning
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon, flipping once, until crispy, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat from the skillet.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Return skillet to medium-high heat, add chicken and cook until golden and just cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and sprinkle chicken with ranch seasoning and top with mozzarella. Cover the skillet and cook, until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Crumble and sprinkle bacon and chives on top before serving.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 www.delish.com